Got a WordPress site because everybody told you to, but having trouble navigating the dashboard or understanding how to make it behave the way you want it to?
WordPress websites are absolutely, hands-down, the best websites you can use for your business or brand. There are 10 things your WordPress website should be doing for you, and if it’s not, you’re working too hard!
- Tell people your customers LOVE you
- Track how your visitors use your site –
- What page do they come to first?
- Where do they go next?
- If it can, do you know if you’re tracking your customers – or your team?
- Guide current and potential customers through it strategically
- Collect usable contact data, so you can pre-screen warmer contacts for a stronger message
- Easily update your blog
- Enable visitors to connect with you on social media
- Protect visitors from vicious malware attacks on THEIR computers
- Encourage search engine spiders to index it frequently
- Allow all visitors to access your material in THEIR preferred method – RSS, audio, video, newsletter, etc.
- Convert visitors to buy in with your message, and
- Grow online ‘legs’ that withstand search engine changes
Oops, that was 11!
For the last six years I’ve been teaching owners and managers how to use their WordPress websites as their central media hub, staff training knowledge base, and customer attraction magnet. Isn’t it time you understood how to use this powerhouse?
You’ll learn to master:
- Navigating your dashboard
- Recognizing security threats
- Making regular updates to your pages, photos, and blog
- Categorizing your material so it’s easily found by potential customers, staff, and search engine spiders
- Avoiding dangerous plugins
- Uploading videos
- Creation of landing pages that showcase your high-end products and services
- Purchasing inexpensive, legal photos and correctly use them
Finally! You can easily make the difference you’ve always wanted to make –
- Stand out among a sea of competition and noise on social media!
- Generate warm leads and more sales by becoming a trusted advisor, and
- Attract and engage new customers!
Look, WordPress ROCKS! But you need to learn how to use it. I’ll get you managing your site with ease, so you can get on with your business. Don’t waste WordPress!! And don’t waste any more time. Call 214-714-0495