Here’s an Easy Fix!
So you started working on your WordPress website years ago, have a bunch of stuff on it, but not happy with how it looks today. You know you need an update, but that will take a bunch of time you DON’T have, and more money than you want to spend right now.
I get it, believe me! I speak to business owners every week who are waiting and waiting for the perfect time or windfall to update their website – and I’ve made that mistake, too!
Outdated WordPress websites can be slow, unappealing, and make your company look second-rate.
What if I told you an updated WordPress website was as close as a shared Dropbox folder and an uploaded Google Drive application?
Yeah, when you work with me, it’s that easy! My clients are always thrilled to learn that an updated WordPress site can be managed easily – without breaking the bank!
Listen, don’t waste any more time procrastinating to do what needs to be done. You think you just want to start over one day …
But you really need a WordPress Website Makeover!
Let me know if this sounds familiar …
- Too much navigation, too many buttons to get to where you’re going
- Old content needs to be rewritten and updated
- Landing pages need to be created
- Images are everywhere, but not where you want them to be!
- NAP (Name, Address, and Phone) don’t show on every page
- Your website just doesn’t SHOWCASE your business!!
Hey, we can fix this.
You hold the keys. If you wait until a giant wad of money falls out of the sky, you’re wasting valuable time – your website maintenance is HIGH PRIORITY!
Imagine your new website with:
- New images that showcase your company’s BEST
- New content that speaks RIGHT TO your ideal client
- Improved navigation that guides a prospect until they become a paying CUSTOMER
- Smarter categories that MAKE SENSE
- Newsletter sign up forms for lead generation and retention
- Social Icons that show you’re CONNECTED
Leaping Walls Consulting & Services is all about leaping over barriers that have you stuck. I see so many business owners struggle in this ONE area, and it’s so easy to BREAK THROUGH. Let’s talk about it.
First, take my short WordPress Assessment (approximately 10 minutes). Then decide how quickly you want to see the finished product. I’ll write your contract to reflect a payment schedule that you pay on monthly until all your improvements are finished!
Yeah, it’s THAT easy! Click here to get started.